Saturday, November 14, 2015

Its Just Crazy

It's crazy how
I still think of you so much
Cherish every moment we've had
Reminisce the times we shared

It's crazy how
My heart races a gazillion times faster
The pounding sometimes so hard to bear
Whenever your ringtone rings

It's crazy how
I still think you look so handsome
Your built so perfect
Your hands...>.<

So when I got a buzz out of nowhere,
Imagine the speed my heart was racing in....
All the more so when it was an invite for a cuppa
I almost lost it!

To see you again after so long a time was a relief
To hear your voice again...
To be able to stare into your eyes as you talked...
All I could ask for is that time would just stop

As it is, time flies when you're having fun
Before I knew much of it,
Friends came along
and I had to work the next day.

Heavy hearted and weighted feet
I dragged myself to leave
All now that remains
Is a piece of memory I constantly put on replay.


No comments: