Tuesday, November 17, 2015

In my head

I hate how much I love u
Hate how much i want to be near you
Hate that my every thought is of you

There are days that I feel that I need to move heaven and earth to be near you
There are days that I feel that I can move on and that I have let you go
I know you moved on with someone else
It hurts, it pains but what else can I do

I see the things you're doing
I see how it is...
I wish it was still me you're loving
I wish I didn't have to force myself to let you go

Why do I keep doing this to myself?
Falling so deep, i cant get out
Loving so hard it hurts so bad

Im jealous, envious
Wish i had someone to love and to love me too
Wish i still had you
Wish i didnt have to silently say
That whatever it is, at the end of the day...
I do still love you.


No comments: