Sunday, November 22, 2015

At it's worst..

I feel it...
So strong...
So intense...
So...overpowering!

There isn't a switch to turn it off...
Or turn it low...or change the channel
All that goes on in my head is just you.

How is it that I cannot do anything else without you running through my head?
Everything is just mere recollection of the memories we had.
Is it just me or do you have such moment too?
Probably not, you got someone else to think of you.

Like today, was thinking of having lunch with you.
Didn't happen cos I didn't dare to ask.
Then thought of asking if you wanna hang out..either after lunch or after dinner...
Then I got plans that afternoon....so I didn't ask.
Then I thought of dinner or maybe after dinner...
And then I got an invitation to a home dinner.

I know I would throw it all away in a split second
Give it up if you wanted to have something
Wish you knew how much influence you have on me
Wish you could see how I feel about you.

The radio, it encourages me...
Plays songs that reminds me of you...
Tells me things in the words of the song
If only you could hear it too.

Argggghhhhh.....if I told you...
What is the worse that could happen?
Loosing your friendship and never seeing you again?
Could I live with that or without that?

Maybe the quotes I get on a daily basis is right:
The one that I want to be with the most...
Is the one I am best without.

*u!vd 7jv34*

No comments: