Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Planned to take Kyle home today... was waiting for the moment when no one realizes it...that I could steal him away... saved lest for the moment it was mentioned. The words... hard and cold. It stings when its put that way... maybe I do need to hear it in such a manner. But to say that I don't feel dat way... it hurts. Dats all that there is to it... it does hurt. But because it hurts I know that it's there... and so it drives me to persevere... to hold on in there... and each day I pray for strength to withstand another day.
Was in the Yellow zone on my first morning shift... and I saw a housing brochure of a near-by developing area lying on the cart. It had the layout of the different housing styles... the compounds... the side-dishes that came with it... and amongst them, the prices for each one of them. In that split second, my mind went into imagination of what it would be like... our own house... a little cosy one we would call home. Raise kids...make meals...have friends over...lil get-aways... Ever since it was mentioned from that few weeks past, it has been on the back benches of the spaces between my ears. Right then, gears started clicking how we would work it out... starting for right now... we can always aim high and set achievable goals, right? We could slowly make it work. I'm sure we can, right?
Are you in?

No comments: