Saturday, December 11, 2010

I drove up and parked right up front. Whatever doubt of whether I could or not was thrown right out. I decide that myself. Not based on someone else. Walked in and saw you sitting there. I greeted you. Even though I got that cold front, its okay. I will not be affected by it. Walked on in and greeted the rest. I don't want to just wait for you to support me all the time in building on friendship. It is an effort I need to make on my own.
I braved it and showed myself that I can... and I know I have your silent support, even if you don't show it up front. We moved locations. You sat by me. Internally I was glad. Conversations went on and then the guy randomly joined out table. Somehow, my first instinct was to want to show that I am yours. I didn't feel comfortable with him sitting there... and I saw that you didn't like it either. I heard him asking for a stick... and I know you heard it too. I knew he wasn't going to get one. Even though I did feel pity that we responded in that manner, I was glad he left. I want to be around as I progress in making myself a better person. I know you will not hold back in sharing your mind. I am learning to share mine too. I know you say if we can work on it on our own then why do we need to be together. Yes we work on our individual spheres, but there are areas which we do overlap each other... and as we improve ourselves, we too improve our relationship. Together and individually, I know we can. I will not leave things to God just like that and expect everything to fall into place without doing something. Not that I am not let God take control, but I know that He will give me the wisdom and the strength to carry out His will through me. Thanks for pointing that out to me. And I constantly thank God for you in my life.
~ Thank you Hansen ~
*hurgzzz*

No comments: