Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Had the privilege to sit in on a conversation...
No pressure to participate in it...
Just being a third eye, watching in...
Or in this case, listening on...
While I was sitting there, I thought:
- What am I worth out there?
- Who do I want to be?
- Who do I see myself as right now?
- What am I doing with my life?
- Where am I going?
- Am I indispensable?
- Can I be better than where I am right now?
- What else have I missed out or do I need to do?
- Am I happy about all the above?

And suddenly, I felt agitated... that I was sitting there just listening in as the second-hand ticked away. I'm wasting precious moments in my life...there are things that still need to be done...so much more to life that what it is right now. With renewed vigor and a changed mentality, i bid farewell to the company. As streaks of tears flowed, I told myself to switch autopilot to manual. I need to do something!

No comments: