Sunday, December 05, 2010

Many times you've mentioned to me about what it is that you're displeased with...
I know it is already too late to change the past...
But the future is still pliable.
Change isn't going to be instantaneous...
I want to be the perfect other half...
The one that can be relied on when the going gets tough...
The one you can pass the drivers seat to when things seems a little overwhelming...
The one that stands by you through thick and thin, sickness and health, joys and sorrows...
Right at this point in time, I see that there is a lot that I lack...
To better myself would require a lot of work and effort...
A strong and unbending stand...
That others can put their trust in me...
To grow up and be a true adult...
To rely fully on Him in every aspect of my life...
Knowing that He will bring to past that which He has planned for my life.
Life cannot just go on as it used to be.
For it to improve somethings have to change...
and that change starts with ME.

No comments: