Thursday, December 03, 2015

Thankful for the little things

it amazes me..
How I still feel palpitations just thinking that I will see you again
It races like a sprinter making a dash of the finishing line

Thankfulness was something new...
Appreciated much and Hartford for it
Just watching you, even if it's from a distance...
Still feel the instinct to protect you

Happy to see you, always
Wish time would just stand still
But i do feel that I still don't know what to say to you
Words just get in the way.

For you to return again despite having to leave
I'm glad for that
That you didn't shy away...
But seemed like it was intentional to be determined to return again

I can't stop looking at your face...
See that smile on your face
Wipe the frown from your head...
How do I tell you that I still do love you?

No comments: