Sunday, December 06, 2015

Prayer in P

 I feel it.. I really do.
All I want for Christmas IS you.
It's hard to go through each day
When all that is on my mind is you...
No matter what it is I'm going thru.

I can't tell no one...no one would understand.
No one would get how deep it runs
No one feels the way I feel it
No one listens to me that intently without judging
No one.

I do hope she does make you happy
I wish I could see it in your eyes.
But it seems the toil of the world's worries
Has taken its toll harder that it shud.

I don't know why you matter so much to me
I don't know why I love you so much
I don't know why I f*^#ing care

But every little thing about you is important
Everything is precious
Everything is as it should be
Imperfectly perfect to me.

I don't know what I should do.
One hand, I should let you go
Another hand, I can't see my life without you in it.

God,
What should I do?
What is it that You have in store for me from this?
How is he coping?
I hope he isn't hurting too.
Watch over him...keep him safe.
Let him know how much we both love him...
Even more so day by day.

No comments: