Monday, December 21, 2015

#emomashups

Its the last day before i turn 3
Yet all can think of is THEE
Hello...Are you there?
Would i dare tell you "I love you"
Even though we're through?

How do I do this...
Where do I start?
All I want is still you...
I don't know why I still do

Fukkit mann....
Why it gotta be so cruel?
Why life gotta treat us this way..
Deal us our cards and then fold em
Leave me here to slowly bleed

Nothing seem to heal it
Nothing seems to fill it
Nothing seems to fit right where you use to be

I fear what I'll meet tomorrow
It scares me to venture out without you
Together we could conquer everything that came our way

Oh God, why is he so important to me that I can't let him go?
I question if he would be happy with me but without him I'm not
I wish I could read his mind right now
See through what he is actually thinking
Read right down to the very core
And know what is lurking

Why am I so afraid of getting you something for Christmas?
No one said it was wrong
I wish I knew what to get you for Christmas
I wish I thought of it sooner
But instead of thinking of what to get you,
All I can think of is that I'd rather be where you are

And right this moment...
Why must it be so momental.........
Te deng te deng te deng.... Te deng te deng te deng....
Te deng deng deng te de de de de de de
First birthday wish had to come from you.

Sometimes I wonder...Is it a sign?
Could it be that the stars align still, some day somewhere?
Was it hard for you to send that message?
Did you have to think for long?
Or did it come naturally as tho it was nothing?

You know you made me the happiest person right that very moment?
I couldn't think of wishing to have it any other way.
"Happy birthday
Wishing you a year filled with joy ahead
Take care"
21/12/15 10:35-10:36pm





No comments: