Thursday, October 15, 2015

When I find you...
I promise to be your biggest fan
So much pent up emotions...
They will waterfall around you.

Each and every day I pray
That every step we take is a step closer to each other
For I do not want to go through the this journey without having met you
It would be such a sad thing to do

When I find you one day...
Please don't let me ever let you go.
For I cannot take another of these heartaches
Or the feeling of being left alone

The pain, the hurt, the grief inside
The tears, the silence, the anger it holds
The thoughts that run through my head
Besotted, biased and unrefined

I will surely find you one day
Heaven, please bring that day sooner than later
For I cannot wait to embark on this journey
To share my hopes, dreams and aspirations of what I think this life could be

No comments: