Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sullivan

"Hey Sully,  why did you appear? Why did you have to come when you're not wanted here? "

Feel lost. Nothing belongs. Drifting into an empty vacuum with no one to hold on to. Feels abandoned. Left out. Sapped out of every bit of emotion left.  Just angry and frustrated. Disappointed. Always at crucial moments like these when I need a shoulder that the very shoulder I want is not available.

I want it too. To be loved..  To freely love... To have life going about me...

Deep anguish washes over me over and over again like the waves of the shore. Drowning and rising, I catch a quick breath... Before it pulls me under again.

Painful.
Lost is painful.
I have been here before and I know how painful it is.
I thought I vowed never to feel this pain ever again.
Yet here I am.
In pain. Again.

No comments: