Friday, February 12, 2010

Of all days to pull a surprise, as if rushing against the falling sands of time... yet, all in perfect harmonic timing... what else can I say about it? =)
A big plastic wrapped flora and a rectangular contraption filled with 'HUGS' and 'KISSES'... enclosing within its cavity, a smaller contraption filled with more sentiments than anything else I can ever think of... *thank you*
Didn't ask for anything... didn't want anything more than the mere presence... nothing more than a nice warm hug and a long cuddle with a midnight stroll along the beach... never imagined that the products of the braincells in my head would be surpassed by another... one that goes to far greater and higher heights that mine would... its great, cos that will push me to go even further... even higher... even greater than ever before... treading on areas never ventured before. =)

A thousand words cannot express...
Cannot comprehend...
Fail beyond all measures to quantify...
Every single little detailed bit of what I would like to say...
Of what dwells within...
The very silent whisper of every single fibre...
Collectively bringing together all efforts to articulate in a hundred and one ways...
All in all, just to try and express the gratitude..
the appreciation..
the feelings that well up inside...
*h8v8 'noh 3^07 1*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it all started as a curiosity..
a silent curiosity..
a curiosity that dont seem to go away..
that seems to linger unexpectedly..
the heart somehow longs to know more..
longs to feel..
from a single word
CURIOSITY

comes an ADDICTION..
addicted to every word..
addicted to every smile..
addicted to that dimple..
addicted to that loud voice..
addicted to that laughter..
addicted to that burp..
addicted to that bubbly character..
addicted to that laughter..
addicted to that height..
addicted to that speechlessness..
addicted to every letter u sent..
addicted to every detail of your life..

from an addiction..
COURAGE was fostered..
courage to approach..
courage to discover..
courage to know what i want..
courage to grasp that feeling again..
courage to see what is broken in you..
courage to want to mend what was broken in you..
courage to steal your time for just a lil drive..
courage to be the first to speak..
courage to show you ME..
courage to bear the responsibility to bring you joy..
to bring you peace..
to guide you through rainy days..
to strengthen you..
to be your pillar of strength..
to put you first before myself..
to be your everything..
to make u feel SPECIAL..

.................................

to erase a memory is impossible..
to turn back time is impossible..
to b there since d beginning is impossible..
to b d one and only is impossible..
to c into d future is impossible..
all there is for me to work on started 3 months ago..
a HOPE a DREAM
a HOPE i pray 2 keep burning eternally..
i dont know how 2 satisfy..
i dont know if you like the gifts..
i dont know whether any of this is adequate..
i dont know if wad i did was 2 ur liking..
i dont know if i've done enough..
i dont know if its selfish for me to wish for your presence always..
i dont know if its ego or pride for me not wanting u to leave my side..
i dont know if i am able to fulfill your needs..
i dont know if i am the right one for you..
i dont know if i'll be able to get you out of my head..
but one thing i do know..
i have nothin to offer..
but ME..
no riches..
no fairytale charm..
no surprises..
nothing but ME..
i would give you all i have to give...
to you..i give my HEART
and that i will FIGHT..
i will fight to the very end..
i will fight for what i see...
what i see in you..
i will fight for what i believe...
what i believe in you..
i will do whatever my heart leads me to do..
i would do it all..
and ask for no reward..
no recognition..
no gratitude..

all i want in return..
is your HAND..
in this fight..
with your hands in mine..
its a fight worth dying for..
with your hands in mine..
i believe this battle would be worthwhile..
no matter how much pain it will cause..
i will fight..

remember the words..
when u fall..i would single handedly pull you up with all my strength when you are weak, when you think u cant go on..i will give you all my strength just to see you stand up again..
i will always be there..
i will be your biggest motivator..
i will be your biggest fan..
i will be your biggest admirer..
i will be your worst critic..
i will teach you to make decisions..
i will show you things you musnt miss in life..
all i ask for you is this..
to let me into your heart..
to lay here with me..
to allow me to pamper you..
to allow me to care for you..
to hold my hand..
to let me hear your every breath..
to let me know what every heartbeat means..
most importantly...
to allow me to love you with all my heart..