Thursday, November 05, 2009

There's something in the air but she can't seem to put her finger on what. The pain on her foot still prevents her from taking up the speed she's used to...despite all the amount rubbing and grinding from her stubby digits. The night was taken up by a planned encounter with a friend of a friend.. who happens to be a really close friend. Now, how would you feel about calling it a day after a lazy day at work, an evening nap... dinner.. a cake bubbling in the oven... and a cup of hot mochaccino just before turning into bed? lol... I'd call it a day well spent in my dictionary.

Speaking about that lazy job of hers... who wouldn't want to trade places with me for where I am right now? Albeit the long delay at the end of the day in completion of the whole period, I SO wouldn't wanna give up the place I am in right now for ANYTHING!! Talk about being in my comfort zone... I am almost SO well protected I couldn't build a better hedge around myself if i wanted to!

Then there's the other side of the human population. How would one know if it is what it is meant to be or not? Is there a guideline or a manual that I can read to find out? I mean... its great he makes me laugh.. he makes me cringe in happy anger... So far its almost all I could ever ask for... as if my mind was an open book and ever part of it well read and memorized. But then, could it be too good to be true? He's the last thing at night and the first thing in the morning... and yet it has just been.. what... just over a week? How is it possible that one can do two totally different things to an almost similar situation? Would that make one a hypocrite? Or is it a choice of mother nature... written in the winds and the stars... and the sand and the seas?

Life is made up of little choice. What you decide for yourself today would take effect even many many years into the future. It is not something one can ever erase... for it then, is carved into stone as the ticking minute passes.

I want to live my life to its fullest. That much I know.

No comments: