Monday, January 12, 2009

Have you ever had that feeling of foreboding... or one of deja-vu... where-by someone describes smth and you can identify immediately with that person cos you've been there before? I had that again... and so memories of old came flooding back... and here i am... left with myself to brood it over... the songs that lullaby me to sleep... the thought of what it was like when everything was going my way... but it also brought back reminders of how dumb i was to throw it all away... indecisiveness... lack of character... and so... now i'm left with basically just me, myself and I. *sigh*
onto better thoughts... Finished 2 'papers' out of 9 from my Final State Attestation Exams... "Gos" they call it here... short of "Gosudarstvenie" which is Russian for State. MCQs over... Therapy practical skills over... tomorrow is O&G practical skills... then Surgery practical skills on Thursday... then Tasks on Saturday.... then its d written papers de!! then... its OVER!! YAY!!!
I am stoked... can't wait for the family to get over here... to see where i have lived for the past 6 years... and where i spend m y time... how i live the harshest of winters.. hahahaha....
Then, i cant wait to go back and go on shoppin spree after shoppin spree with my best friend... and also help her prepare for her wedding which is in June... I'm so honored to be appointed 'Maid of Honor' for her big day... and I wanna just take a moment to congratulate her... wish her all the best in life... and all.. *shall not say everything... save some for the speech on that night... hehehehe lol...*
Anyway, I'm happy for her... I'm excited too... and I can't wait for my turn to come... so many things that are yet to come... *giggles* life is FULL of surprises!!! heheheeh.... well, taking it one step at a time... and leaving everything to the Big Guy up there... He knows what's best... and I'm sure I'm getting nothing but the VERY BEST!!
Ok... Now, for the next of the many baby steps to reaching the peak.... I gotta go study or smth. Adios.....=)

1 comment:

Elise In Wonderland said...

Lol I'm so touched.. Ya, u better not say everything here later nothing to say on my wedding day.. Ha ha... Dun worry, u will find someone worthy of u... In the meantime i'm prepared to fill in the gap and ditch my hubby to be on Mondays! :p